Thursday, January 28, 2010

Goapele - Closer

Yesterday was the annual Conference meeting for the Retail division at work. It was pretty sweet. I won $100 so it wasn't bad. Afterwards, they shut down Lucky Strike for us so that was pretty cool, haven't bowled in ages OR shot pool. But the best part was hitting up a little after-party @ Lighthouse bar in Hermosa? or maybe it was Redondo? whatever. It was 'Reggae' night so the music was chill and I was with good company. Glad I went out.

I'm finding myself becoming a loyal customer to Trader Joe's. Not sure why I'm willing to pay for overpriced crap. It could be because there's a bunch of random shit I'm buying I don't normally eat or the fact that there's a ridiculous amount of cute girls crammed into one small space. Either way, I'm addicted to their various Hummus dips, specifically the Spicy Hummus. Damn good.

No comments:

Post a Comment