Sunday, February 14, 2010

Louis La Roche - Peach

Girl on Sunday



hmm, I think she needs help with those dishes.

Saw From Paris With Love today and it was exactly what I had expected: not very good. It was ok because I'm into shitty movies anyway. Finally tried Father's Office yesterday and yes the burger is delicious but I was more impressed with the Sweet Potato Fries. Me & Jerry hit up the Culver City location as recommened by a friend. Luckily we only waited like 5 minutes to find a table. Decent amount of cute girls there for a Saturday. Also picked up some Helmut Lang jeans. Broke my rule of not purchasing pre-washed/pre-distressed 'jawnz' but they were cheap and looked dope so I had to robocop.

Starting to heat up again. I can start running in short sleeves again.

No comments:

Post a Comment