Sunday, June 20, 2010

lazy sunday

I finally woke up late for once on a weekend (11:36). Haven't ran in awhile so I did my usually 3.6 mile route around the city. The heat got to me, I was/felt exhausted. Still managed to finish in about 21 mins.

Took a stroll over to Rowland Heights to get my haircut today. Made a pit stop at the Nordy Rack in Brea to check it out. Robocopped a John Varvatos suit for $100 on clearance. Surprised nobody picked it up after the markdowns. Have to make some slight adjustments to the jacket though, even if it was only $100, gotta make sure it's worth keeping if the alterations are good.

Got my hair did and rolled over to my friend's family restaurant. Can't beat free t-bone steak, chinese spaghetti, soup, salad and drink. Pretty decent productive Sunday, wasn't able to catch a flick but I'll catch one next week most likely.

No comments:

Post a Comment